NDL leads the industry with its flagship ACR Copper Fittings, which exceeds industry standards for working pressure.
- NDL ensures copper quality content and strict adherence to meet or exceed ASME B16.22 standards for wall thickness.
- Our ACR copper fittings are tested for actual burst pressure and approved by TSSA with a 4.5 times safety margin.
- All fittings are designed for ACR-specific applications.
- NDL stamps the size on each fitting. This greatly benefits the counter sales team ensuring correct identification. It also aids the contractor in the field once the fitting is removed from the box.
- NDL poly-bags the fittings before packaging them inside the box. It is important to the refrigeration system to keep the fittings clean; contaminants can cause expensive and destructive malfunctions. This organizational feature also saves time and money when clients count their inventory, they count boxes and not individual fittings.
- The NDL fittings have tight tolerances on the cup side. It enables a stronger joint with the tube and easier brazing.
- The unparalleled NDL 10-Year Ultimate Protection Warranty will cover the loss of refrigerant and labor to replace the failed fitting. Our copper fittings have had zero reported failures since 1999.
Certifications and Approvals
- ANSI/ASME B16.22
- UL Certified (SA45869) for sizes up to and including 2-5/8″